here's all our small print
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rucks n Mauls Limited is a company incorporated in England with company registration number 06664783 ( “RnM” ) and is a provider of non-residential rugby training courses for boys and girls aged 6-16 years ( “Rugby Camps” ).
“Rucks N Mauls” and “RnM” are trade marks of Rucks n Mauls limited.
Rugby is a sport involving inherent risk of injury. Your child’s participation in the Rugby Camp may result in physical injury. Although RnM will take reasonable steps to avoid serious injuries being suffered by participants, the participants voluntarily assume the risk of injury.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
1. Payment constitutes your acceptance of all the RnM Terms and Conditions which apply to all Rugby Camps.
2. The RnM Rugby Camps are run on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability. If your Booking Form cannot be accepted, RnM shall endeavour to offer an alternative Rugby Camp. If this is not acceptable to you or if there is no alternative Rugby Camp, your payment will be refunded promptly. Bookings are unlikely to be accepted less than two weeks prior to the Rugby Camp start date.
3. Full payment must be received 30 days before the Rugby Camp start date. Following receipt of the RnM Rugby Camps Booking Form and your payment, we will send you a confirmation email.
4. We reserve the right to increase the price of the Rugby Camp in the event of circumstances arising that are beyond our control.
AMENDMENT OR CANCELLATION
1. If you need to alter your booking we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide you with an alternative Rugby Camp but this will be subject to availability and an administration fee of £12.00. If you need to cancel your booking, you must inform RnM immediately, Telephone: 01623870707. All cancellations will be acknowledged by RnM by e-mail and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
Summer Rugby Camps
• Prior to 1st June – full refund less £12 administration fee.
• Between 1st June and 30th June – 50% refund less £12 administration fee.
• On, or after 1st July – no refund.
All other Rugby Camps
• Prior to 6 weeks before start date of Rugby Camp – full refund less £12 administration Fee.
• 6 weeks or less before start date of Rugby Camp – no refund.
2. In exceptional circumstances or due to low attendance or poor weather conditions it may be necessary for RnM to change or cancel your chosen Rugby Camp arrangements. You will then be given the option of either transferring to another Rugby Camp (subject to availability), or receiving a full refund.
1. RnM’s liability (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by RnM’s proven negligence or that of RnM’s employees or agents which is not limited or excluded by these Terms) for any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of RnM’s obligations in relation to a booking shall be limited to a maximum of twice the cost of the Rugby Camp. We only accept responsibility for death injury or illness where it is proven to be caused by the negligent acts and/or omission of our employees or agents or suppliers and sub-contractors whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment in the provision of the Rugby Camp.
2. RnM shall not be liable for any costs, expenses or refunds in the event that your child cannot attend or complete a Rugby Camp due to injury or sickness or due to circumstances beyond RnM control such as adverse weather, strikes, war etc. RnM may offer credits in respect of subsequent Rugby Camps at its sole discretion and depending on the circumstances.
3. All personal property is the responsibility of the owner. RnM cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage that may occur to personal property. RnM do recommend that any treasured or valuable items are not brought to Rugby Camps.
1. All participants must observe RnM and rugby rules and codes of conduct and accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance. RnM will not tolerate unruly behaviour from any attendee. Unruly behaviour includes but is not limited to, fighting, bullying, offensive language or any behaviour which is detrimental to the quality and enjoyment of the Rugby Camp for other attendees, or RnM coaches. RnM reserves the right to exclude or refuse any child at any time if in our opinion that child is incompatible with the well being of the Rugby Camps or any other participant. Any cost incurred by the withdrawal of your child due to this incompatibility is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian and no refunds will be made.
2. Where club coaches/parents/relatives attend the camp in a spectator capacity they agree to behave according to the RFU Code of Conduct which can be found at and will not act in an intimidating/offensive manner toward any attendee of the Rugby Camp, other spectators or RnM coaches.
RNM CHILD PROTECTION - see below.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. Your child should be appropriately dressed for a day of rugby. RnM will send you a clothing/equipment list before the start of the Rugby Camp. Gun shields are compulsory but can be provided by RnM at extra cost.
2. Participation in rugby activities requires individuals to be in good health and have a reasonable basic level of fitness. It is your sole responsibility to inform RnM in writing at the time of booking or as soon as you become aware of any actual or anticipated disability, allergies or illnesses.
3. Please make sure that your child has an adequate supply of sun protection cream if necessary – RnM is not permitted to provide or apply any sun cream.
4. You are also be required to accept the Undertaking set out in the Booking Form as follows:
You accept that rugby is a sport involving inherent risk of injury. Your child’s participation in the Rugby Camp may result in physical injury. Although RnM will take reasonable steps to avoid serious injuries being suffered by participants, the participants voluntarily assume the risk of injury.
By signing the Booking Form and/or your child attending the Rugby Camp, you confirm that you are over 18 years old, you are the parent or guardian of the child/children listed in the Booking Form and have custody and control of him/her/them and you undertake and confirm that:
a. you have read and accept the RnM Terms and Conditions provided at the time of booking and also set out at . A copy can be provided on request.
b. your child will be between the ages of 6 and 16 on at the start of the Rugby Camp.
c. you irrevocably consent to:
i. your child’s participation at the Rugby Camp;
ii. your child being photographed/filmed whilst at the Rugby Camps, and that such photographs or films can be used in future promotional material produced by RnM;
d. you consent to trained medical professionals caring for your child in the case of an accident.
e. your details may be used in the future by RnM to contact you with RnM promotion material and information.
f. you accept that you must inform RnM on the Booking Form (and notify us in writing of any changes) that your child suffers from any disability, allergy, injury or medical condition. RnM is not able to administer medication, prescribed or otherwise, unless we specifically agree to this in writing.
1. About this policy
This policy describes the data that we collect from you or about you, and the way that we use it. Please read the policy carefully as it will help you to understand the way that we use your data and our reasons for doing so.
2. The way that we use your personal data
a. What personal data do we collect?
This policy gives you information about the way that we use your "personal data". Personal data is any information that could be used to identify you in some way. The personal data that we collect from or about you may include the following:
name; address; e-mail address; phone number; Credit/debit card details;
b. How do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data in a variety of ways including:
Directly from you: Information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as other information, may be collected when you voluntarily provide this information to us.
From other sources: When you complete our online order form.
c. How do we use personal data, and what is our justification for doing so?
We use your personal data for a variety of purposes related to the products and services that we provide. From a legal perspective, there are various reasons for doing so and we have set out an explanation of this below. For purposes related to the provision of the products and services that we offer to you: Information is necessary for processing your order. Providing coaching services. Administration. Being able to contact you. Improve the website
d. How do we share your personal data?
We will never sell your personal data or give it to anyone else for them to use for their own purposes without making that clear to you.
Sharing with `e products and services we offer: Information will only be shared with other parties that are involved with the fulfilment of your order.
Sharing data to third parties: Data will only be released to third parties (e.g. Police) on request where there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
Marketing: We do send marketing emails to private email addresses providing information on our upcoming camps.
3. Security and retention of your personal data
Security of your personal data: We take the security of your data very seriously and have put physical, technical and administrative strategies, controls and measures in place to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use of disclosure as required by law and in accordance with accepted good industry practice. To help us keep your data safe please choose a strong, secure password and keep your password confidential and avoid sharing it with anyone.
Transaction data may be kept for a different period because it is in our legitimate interests to do so in order to provide appropriate customer service.
4. Your rights and how to contact us
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. You have the right:
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Rucks N Mauls is committed to child protection and we aim to providing participants with quality rugby camps in a safe and enjoyable environment, provided by quality and experienced Southern hemisphere coaches. All of our coaches are screened in their home country and are CRB checked before coming to the UK.
On arrival they complete a comprehensive induction and child protection workshop before coming to your club to share their wealth of knowledge, skills and genuine love for the game of rugby.
We are committed to child protection and best practice by:
• Rucks N Mauls coaches being screened in their home country and CRB checked in country of origin.
• Our rugby coaches are face to face interviewed and background checked.
• Many of our coaches have either coached, played, managed and have relevant rugby union coaching experience.
• Coaches attend a UK child protection workshop (RFU approved) and Rucks N Mauls induction, when they arrive.
• Our commitment to the participants, ensuring best practice, providing experienced coaches in a safe and fun environment for all ages and abilities.
• Daily registration / attendance of all participants.
• Following best practice set out by the RFU to ensure that young people who choose to participate in our rugby camps experience fun and success.
A copy of the Rucks N Mauls CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT is available on request; please feel free to contact Rucks N Mauls: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with Rucksnmauls.co.uk however occasionally you may need to return an item.
To return an item(s) firstly print the Returns Form, complete it and return it with your invoice and goods to:
14 Old Lane
We would recommend that you return your items via registered post. Please clearly state on the invoice the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange, We are only able to exchange items for the same product.
Personalised Items are non-returnable. Some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
If a full refund including the original delivery costs is required, we need to be informed fourteen (14) days after the receipt of the order. The order must be then returned to us within fourteen (14) days after we have been informed of the cancellation, however you will be responsible for the cost of returns the goods to us. If a return is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the original order back to us.
The items need to be in the original packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed goods, garments and gift items). Where an item has a return policy swing ticket attached, it must still be attached and undamaged upon return. Return postage is at your own cost and risk.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If we cannot refund via the original payment then a cheque will be raised to the address on the order (except in the case of a full or part purchase of goods using a Gift Card, as detailed below).
If any product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price, any money owing will only be issued as a Gift Card. If your purchase was partially paid for on Gift Card and a refund is payable to you, your Gift Card will be refunded up to the card’s original value, any outstanding balance owed after this will be refunded via the other payment method originally used for your purchase. If you no longer have the Gift Card used to purchase the returned good(s), we will issue you with a new Gift Card to the value payable to you up to the amount of the card’s original value.
You can return any item ordered online in accordance with the terms in this section apart from:
• personalised or bespoke items;
• any items which deteriorate or expire rapidly;
• any items that are sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons if you have unsealed them (or in the case of swimwear, underwear & lingerie, removed the hygiene strip), including but not limited to) cosmetics, duvets, hats, hosiery, lingerie, mattress protectors, mattresses, men’s underwear, perfumery, personal grooming products, pillows and swimwear;
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the goods to you at your own cost.