Child Protection Policy
Rucks N Mauls is committed to child protection and we aim to providing participants with quality rugby camps in a safe and enjoyable environment, provided by quality and experienced Southern hemisphere coaches. All of our coaches are screened in their home country and are CRB checked before coming to the UK.
On arrival they complete a comprehensive induction and child protection workshop before coming to your club to share their wealth of knowledge, skills and genuine love for the game of rugby.
We are committed to child protection and best practice by:
- Rucks N Mauls coaches being screened in their home country and CRB checked in country of origin.
- Our rugby coaches are face to face interviewed and background checked.
- Many of our coaches have either coached, played, managed at a national level and have relevant rugby union coaching experience.
- Coaches attend a UK child protection workshop (RFU approved) and Rucks N Mauls induction, when they arrive.
- Our commitment to the participants, ensuring best practice, providing experienced coaches in a safe and fun environment for all ages and abilities.
- Daily registration / attendance of all participants.
- Following best practice set out by the RFU to ensure that young people who choose to participate in our rugby camps experience fun and success.
A copy of the Rucks N Mauls CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT is available on request; please feel free to contact Rucks N Mauls: firstname.lastname@example.org